1. How did life originate?
2. How did the DNA code originate?
3. How could mutations – accidental copying mistakes (DNA ‘letters’ exchanged, deleted or
added, genes duplicated, chromosome inversions, etc.) – create the huge volumes of information in the DNA of living things?
4. Why is natural selection, a principle recognised by creationists, taught as ‘evolution,’ as if it explains the origin of the diversity of life?
5. How did new biochemical pathways, which involve multiple enzymes working together in sequence, originate?
6. Living things look like they were designed, so how do evolutionists know that they were not designed?
7. How did multi-cellular life originate?
8. How did sex originate?
9. Why are the (expected) countless millions of transitional fossils missing?
10. How do ‘living fossils’ remain unchanged over supposed hundreds of millions of years, if
evolution has changed worms into humans in the same time frame?
11. How did blind chemistry create mind/ intelligence, meaning, altruism and morality?
12. Why is evolutionary ‘just-so’ storytelling tolerated?
13. Where are the scientific breakthroughs due to evolution?
14. Science involves experimenting to figure out
how things work; how they operate. Why is evolution, a theory about history, taught as if it is the same as this operational science?
15. Why is a fundamentally religious idea, a dogmatic belief system that fails to explain the
evidence, taught in science classes?