- Yeah. It has been an awesome January. Working on projects, getting cranked up in my office and still committed to make things better off-office. I resolve to take more risk and they all seem awesome to me. Still underneath is this clumsy feeling of
- . And for true, am not gonna screw up.
- Its a new month. Hmmmm…hearts beats because you will have to understand we are in the second month of 2014. In a blink, you have the 12th staring at you. Yeah! It can be that quick.
- However, I wish you will understand and step up whatever you’ve got on your to-do list or your goal template. Whichever way, get kicking.
- I really don’t wanna do a piece, as you have notice, I have been off line for a while but something got me here.
Am not a love expert neither am a pro-counselor. But I believe what am about to share is just common sense, still we neglect them often. Love is a good thing and awesome when you’ve got the right person.
What? Did I just say that? The Right Person? I doubt that. Truth is, there is nothing like the perfect person or the right person.
You can only make a person the Right Person.
Understandably, we have always been deluded with such conclusions and it has placed so many on an unending quest. In such deceit, you find comments like s/he is not the right person for me, that’s the seventh date actually. Yeah! Its laughable because we forget that what we don’t find in another, we can create them, at least, if we have some level of understanding with the person.
Love has a principle. They are hidden. Its common sense of our everyday life but we are looking for some kind of big bang or a miracle. Please, don’t even believe those Nollywood and Hollywood scripts, those are scam. Love is not Feelings.
Love is Understanding.
Love is Communication.
Love is Attention.
Love is Provision.
Love is Character.
Love is Virtue.
Love is Commitment.
Love is Responsibility.
Love is Attractive.
You get to know how much in love you are when you put feelings aside and use your brain. Asking foundational questions like:
Do I have his/her attention?
Do we really understand each other?
Do s/he really keep in touch? Not keeping tabs only when s/he needs sex.
Sex is no Love.
Any relationship founded on Sex is bound to fail. Its just a fact!
So what do I prescribe?
You wanna love? Love for real.
Before you, might be that guy or girl and you are looking for Mr Right and Mrs Right. Wake up! Make her/him the Mr/s Right.
If you are still finding your Mr/s Right with your 7th date, you are a gambler!
Yeah! You are gambling.
The problem is either aren’t the Right person or you haven’t made him/her the Right person.
Posted by Chiemeie U. Anyaeji